No matter what type of business you own or events you plan, marketing is the key to success. If no one knows what your company or event is about, how you’re moving forward and what you have to offer, they’ll pass you by for the competition. It’s important to make your presence known to members of your target audience; in turn, they’ll spread the word to others.
You might say lanyards are the unsung heroes of the marketing world. From promotional purposes to helping set your team apart, they have the potential to serve you in any number of ways. Some of the most popular and effective reasons for using lanyards include:
- Free Giveaways: When a new customer or client signs up for your services or creates a new account, show your appreciation with a lanyard.
- Advertising: Hand out lanyards bearing your company colors, name and logo anytime you’d like a little extra attention sent your way. They’re sure to reach more people than television, radio and the internet combined.
- Product Launches: If you’ve developed a new product and want the world to start asking questions about it, have lanyards printed to distribute among current patrons and potential ones alike.
- Trade Shows: Aside from the wide world of the internet, you won’t find a place filled with more conversion-ready prospects than trade shows, making these the perfect opportunities to give out little reminders of your brand.
- Live Events: With in-person events becoming more popular by the day as opposed to online gatherings, offering attendees customized lanyards is sure to make an impression.
- Distinguishing Team Members: From charity fundraisers to city-wide festivals, lanyards can make your team stand out in a crowd.
- Convenience at Work: Give your valued employees their own lanyards to hold their company I.D.’s, key cards, fobs and other items. While you’re helping them keep up with their essentials, they’ll be spreading the word about your company when they wear them in public.
Lanyards are versatile items suitable for any purpose or occasion. If you’d like to see more ideas, feel free to read the latest blog posts about how these handy little pieces of neck wear can enhance your marketing efforts. Keep in mind, they can be customized to match your event, brand or any other element you want to promote.